Bella, you've been refusing to eat rice cereal for about three weeks now and mommy almost gave up....well until I tasted it for myself! :-) It's truly disgusting I don't blame you for not eating, turning head, crying, gagging, etc. Well, mommy wanted to try something else (veggies) for you and your godmother suggested that I try avocado. And, wow...how you loved it.... I was so proud of you!!! And your happy face was just so precious.... You make me smile all the time, little one and I love you so much! I'm thinking carrot next, what do you think? *^^*
"Seek the LORD while he may be found;call on him while he is near. 'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD. 'As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.' Isaiah 55:6, 8-9
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The Cutest Avocado Face Ever!
Bella, you've been refusing to eat rice cereal for about three weeks now and mommy almost gave up....well until I tasted it for myself! :-) It's truly disgusting I don't blame you for not eating, turning head, crying, gagging, etc. Well, mommy wanted to try something else (veggies) for you and your godmother suggested that I try avocado. And, wow...how you loved it.... I was so proud of you!!! And your happy face was just so precious.... You make me smile all the time, little one and I love you so much! I'm thinking carrot next, what do you think? *^^*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
A girl after my own heart <3
Atta girl, Bella! Don't settle for that old icky rice cereal! Go for the good stuff! :) :) :)
What a wonderful face and expression! Mmmmmm....much better than rice :-) Now, if she can just improve her aim a bit...
Oh Bella - your future boyfriend Lucas does not like rice cereal, either. But he loves carrot, though, so I bet you will, too!
It's good to see that Bella knows good food when she tastes it. What a cutie! And Abi, you are brave to try that rice cereal stuff!
This is possibly my favorite picture. What a cutie! Course she likes avocado... and as a good daddy remembering that you should try things before you say you don't like them, I tasted some... well long story short... she can have mine. That's generousity!
Post a Comment