
I've been waiting because I knew it would happen one day and it finally did happened today.
PETER SAID THE WORD HUGE!!!
He's been throwing words like massive and blamed it all to his guy friends but whatever! And he's started back up his "logical" argument again fully knowing that he has no uterus still! I'm thinking my second trimester was too peaceful and he's slacking... :-) And finally today he actually said, "oh, it's huge!" Yes, my dear husband is not going to get much sleep tonight needless to say as you all have guessed it. It doesn't matter that I get leg/back/feet rub every night!!! :-) Well, I told him, as soon as he said the H word, that it's going up on my blog so I'm sure he's ready to put some lame excuse... well, if he actually gets around to read it that is!
I'm going to go and have a good cry now. ^^
5 comments:
Hmmm it's a shame Dana didn't blog and instead threw in her comments via telephone, I would have enjoyed the rebuttal. Ok let me throw out my defense. When I said the H-word I was referring to the belly. Now the psychology of the male is not one where he looks at the woman he adores and blames this overall weight gain on her. It's the responsibility of the alien inside her that makes her grumpy, nauseated, and sometimes unreasonable. Therefore when we observe that the belly is huge, we are not making a statement against the overall appeal of the wonderful women we married but are simply marvelling at how the miracle of life is carried out so quickly. And I'd hate to throw other friends under the bus who have stated in public that pregnant women are "Massive." You know who you are!!
Wow Peter. Abi is "Grumpy and unreasonable", huh??? That's all I heard in that unreasonably long comment....I think at this point, it's just best to "save face" and apologize to to every human being currently on earth with a uterus (as well as "those to come"). Because the more you try to defend yourself, the more likely you are to use words like: Massive
=)
Amen, Sister!
I told you, honey, all I read was blah blah blah.... :-)
Do we need to bring up the Amish friendship bread conversation from the car? I think I'm pure as the driven snow...
Um, exuse me....WHAT amish friendship bread converation, from the car?
Do I need to "bug" your car, again?
Post a Comment