

I'm seriously big and I'm only in my 18th week! :-) Anyway, Peter and I had a fabulous trip to Tucson and had wonderful time with family. I got so spoiled as a pregnant woman although sometimes I had to shout out, "I'm just pregnant, not disabled!" *^^* If only Tucson wasn't too dry or too hot, it could've been a perfect vacation! There was a talk of the whole family moving to Austin, TX since we all want to live nearby and none of was are willing to move to the other's state. :-) Maybe it'll happen someday...
Oh, Peter got to feel baby Gus Gus (seriously, we need to come up with our little girl's name soon...) last night for the very first time. I have been feeling her here and there in the mornings but it wasn't a big movement but last night was definitely a long one. It was so cute to watch Peter feeling her and I can't wait until he feels her in person!
I realized by the way that I got my wish of having a girl and won the bet but I totally will lost with the restroom situation in public places since I'm gonna have to take her!!! I wasn't thinking this through... I'm just gonna have to make Peter take her with him to the restroom as long as he can...maybe until she's 2? :-) Cass, you are lucked out!
3 comments:
Hey you know we will be thrilled if the whole Moore's family move to Austin Texas - it's less than 3 hours away from us!!!!
I have not thought about the public potty situation but you are right - Michael will be in charge of that department with Junior!
ABI YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!
I am so glad you are starting to feel the movement. Although, I am at the point where I am telling Cole to quit kicking around so much he is beating my insides up! Yes, you have to pick out a name soon. but, don't worry if it takes awhile, I was overwhelmed by the responsibility myself. I kept thinking what if we decide on one and then we keep changing our mind. I didn't even need to worry. Once we really decided, I felt such a peace about it, we haven't talked or mentioned changing our mind on his name.
Oh, and Austin is such a beautiful place. We would miss you here, but I am getting pretty sick of this heat myself!!!!! But, it is hot in Texas too, let me tell you!
-Beki
can't wait to see your cute little belly next week. no matter what you think of yours, Mine will make yours feel so much smaller and cuter :-)
Okay, Seriously Abi....I've tried to be patient...really I have. But it is time for a new post friend!
You've got until the end of the week.
Tick Tock....
Post a Comment