Next Monday is our third 2nd anniversary so I looked through some wedding pictures from Korea and I found this picture...I must say we look so cute together!!! :-)So today was the first day that I didn't have to get up early to go to work... It's so weired but I liked it in a way. I packed Peter's lunch, which normally was his job, and made him breakfast. I honestly can't remember last time I did that for him...poor thing...in fact, I don't think he's used to eating breakfast and he didn't finish his breakfast! I think we'll definitely work on that. :-)
7 comments:
AHHHHH!!!! This picture is absolutely precious. Okay, you didn't know this about me, but i have an obsession with peoples wedding pictures, and now I HAVE TO look through your albums. I simply have to!!! So be prepared....I won't stop bothering you until you show me your wedding album and share every detail about every picture. how fun!
and i'm confused....is it your 2nd or 3rd anniversary????
oh yeah, and one more thing. you'd better not EVER tell chris, or let Peter tell Chris that you make Peters' lunch for him. I think I've made Chris' lunch maybe twice in the 8 years we've been married (well, not quite 8 years, our anniversary is the 27th). You're making me look bad abi. =)
okay, just one more thing, i promise:
Thanks for making a new post! I was getting pretty tired of looking at a picture of Peters car every day. =)
It's our 2nd anniversary for the third time. We got married three times ("three weddings") so two years ago next Monday is when we got married for the third time. I know it's confusing and I can't even keep track of all of them. I thought you surely saw my wedding album last time when we had murder mystery party, but then I just realized it was Katie who went through the album... Ok, so I'll show mine if you show me yours. (that sounds funny *^^*)
Whatever, I'm telling Chris that I pack lunch for Peter *^^*...well, Peter already said, "it'll last about a week, I'm sure"
I know you love Peter's car and that's why you kept coming back to my blog! I'll post it later again just for you with the title, "Peter's old car" :-)
well Abi, if you need extra cash.....maybe you could "do" comedy. =)
'cause you crack me up. =)
Words cannot describe how much this past Tuesday meant to me. I have told everyone at least a dozen times how amazing your sushi is. I love that God kept the day beautiful for us! :)
I also love this picture. You are absolutely stunning, I wish I could have been there!
PS: There are no more leaves in my bra (HA!!!)
I'm glad you liked my food, Leslie, and we can do it again soon! :-)
What were you two doing in the park that involved foliage and bras? Do I have to get the WP Police out there to monitor?
Post a Comment