Tuesday, December 19, 2006

HeRe CoMeS tHe JoNeSy cLaN!!



So we did a pre-Christmas gift exchange with Merri since we’ll be off to Tucson this year. And as you can imagine, she was such a good helper unwrapping all the gifts for us. *^^* I think she was more interested in unwrapping part than gift itself. And I think I finally influenced her with our Asian legacy of….PICTURE TAKING!!! That’s my girl! (She took the picture of me and Peter below herself!!! I’m so proud of my girl!!!)

Peter got family T-shirts made for Dad, Jackie and little Merri, “The Jonesy Clan” And of course….they sang the infamous Jonesy song again… *^^*

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Leslie Lauren said...

ABI!!! I am so excited about your doctor visit going well!!! I said some extra special prayers for you and Peter this morning on my way to work. I have really missed having you at our meetings :(

Stephanie said...

Merri is SO precious! Thanks for sharing the pictures:-)