
"Husbands, love your wives, jsut as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her..." Ephesians 5:25
I have no doubt that my husband will give himself up for me any day...
I love it when Peter takes me to the airport. He never drops me off by the curbside but always park the car and walks me to the gate and kisses me good-bye. And then he would wait... He would watch me going through the security line and wait until I wave at him one last time before I disappear out of his sight... Of course, that's when I usually try to find the note that I'm certain he hid inside of my purse and as always, I find one that makes me cry. Yes, I'm very blessed and I can hardly believe that I have such a sweet husband.
It's been five days since I've been out of town for business and I'm ready to go home to him. I sometimes wonder if I would feel the same way about him 50 years from now or if he would still look at me the same way as if I'm the most beautiful woman he's ever seen 50 years from now. And as always, the answer is "no doubt!"
Love is a very powerful thing. Love in Christ is invincible.
1 comment:
ok, after reading this post, i think that peter and chris need to start hanging out together more often.....chris has never hidden a note that made me cry in my purse before i left to go out of town, granted i've never left town without chris, but if i ever do - i want to find a sweet note. sooooo, when is peter available to teach chris the "art" of note writing????
Post a Comment